You did it! You achieved your ideal summer body with the help of non-invasive body contouring treatments at Belle Marin Aesthetic Medicine. Your main priority now? Maintaining your newly toned, sculpted body for months and months to come. It may sound daunting at first, but all you need is a few simple steps to be successful:
1. Eat healthy.
Body contouring services are not weight loss treatments, they’re rather designed to complement a healthy lifestyle. The most practical way to maintain or even improve your body contouring results is with a balanced diet of fruits, vegetables, protein, etc. The better you are about eating healthy and staying active, the more likely you are to keep your results going strong.
2. Exercise regularly.
Speaking of staying active, regular exercise can help you burn more calories and effectively maintain your newly sculpted look. Even if you’re not looking to lose weight, exercise can still help you tone and strengthen your muscles, improving upon your results. And if you’re new to working out, start off slow — every little bit counts!
3. Follow through with a series of treatments.
And last but certainly not least, if you want your summer body to last longer, you’ll need to schedule a series of body sculpting sessions, depending on which treatment you received. (Some treatments only require one treatment to see optimal results!) Here’s a breakdown for each body contouring service we offer at Belle Marin:
- CoolSculpting® non-invasive fat reduction: To achieve your goals, multiple treatments may be necessary. We can help you determine your optimal treatment plan during your consultation.
- CoolTone®: Most patients achieve their goals with a series of four treatments. We will work with you to devise a treatment plan that meets your exact needs.
- SkinTyte II™ non-invasive skin tightening: We recommend a series of SkinTyte treatments over a period of months to achieve your best results.
- TruSculpt® flex+ non-invasive muscle sculpting: Initial truSculpt flex+ treatment plans typically consist of four to six treatments, but frequency and rest intervals vary depending on your existing level of fitness, shape and goals.
- TruSculpt iD non-invasive fat reduction: 95% of patients will only require one treatment per area. We can treat multiple (as many as three) areas in a single 15-minute session!
- Cellfina® cellulite treatment: Only one treatment is needed to enjoy three years of smoother buttocks or thighs!
By following these recommended number of treatments, the better shape you can achieve and the higher probability your results will last!