TRUSCULPT FLEX+ NON-INVASIVE MUSCLE SCULPTING
Are you spending hours at the gym, eating right and still not seeing the results you want? Is the idea of achieving your dream body getting further and further away? It may be time to discover a body sculpting approach that requires no surgery, downtime or excessive exercise. We proudly offer truSculpt® flex+ non-invasive muscle sculpting in Marin County, California to help you strengthen, firm and tone muscles where you need it!
This FDA-approved, award-winning muscle sculpting treatment for the thighs, buttocks and abdomen has proven to deliver up to 30% increase in muscle mass. Best of all, truSculpt flex+ is fast and efficacious, delivering results to up to eight muscle groups in just one 15-minute treatment!
• Strengthens, firms and tones muscles in the abdominal, buttocks and thigh areas
• Treats up to eight separate areas simultaneously
• Induces muscle contractions using electric current
• Is customizable based on the patient’s fitness level, shape and goals
• Involves no downtime Reveals a more toned look with only one 15-minute treatment
Botox Injections Before & After Gallery
FAQs: TruSculpt Flex+ in Mill Valley, CA
How does truSculpt flex+ muscle sculpting work?
TruSculpt flex+, using Multi-Directional Stimulation (MDS), deploys a unique method of electrical muscle stimulation to target specific muscle groups using three treatment mode options, covering the largest treatment area in the body sculpting industry.
What happens during a truSculpt flex+ muscle sculpting treatment?
TruSculpt flex+ uses three treatment modes designed to simulate different workouts by replicating intensiﬁed twisting, squatting and crunch actions. Each stimulation mode increases mass and strength while toning and firming your muscles:
(1) Prep Mode: Creates a twisting motion to warm up, stretch the muscles and slowly build a tolerance to muscle contractions.
(2) Tone Mode: Contracts the muscles, holds it to the point of exhaustion, and then relaxes it to increase strength and enhance endurance.
(3) Sculpt Mode: Fast, deep, sequential contractions of the muscles build muscle mass and increase basal metabolic rate (BMR).
What are the benefits of truSculpt flex+, compared to other non-surgical muscle sculpting treatments?
- TruSculpt flex+ covers the largest treatment area in the body sculpting industry — up to eight muscle groups in one treatment.
- Treatments are just 15 minutes — not hours!
- Using unique truControl™ technology, results are safe and consistent through targeted, selective and customizable delivery with less energy needed.
- Clinical studies have shown an average of 30% increase in muscle mass.
- Treatment is very simple with no downtime associated. Patients are able to immediately return to normal activities after treatment.
- Personalized for different fitness levels, body shapes and goals.
How does the Belle Marin Body Combo combine truSculpt flex+ with truSculpt® iD?
Here at Belle Marin Aesthetic Medicine, we are offering a combination of truSculpt flex+ non-invasive muscle sculpting and truSculpt iD non-invasive fat reduction called the Belle Marin Body Combo. Both are effective treatments on their own, but when used in combination, truSculpt flex+ and truScult iD offer greater body sculpting and toning results. We can help you determine if the Belle Marin Body Combo is right for you during your personal consultation.
Is non-invasive muscle sculpting right for me?
If you are in good general health and are looking to strengthen, tone and firm your muscles, truSculpt flex+ may be right for you.
How many truSculpt flex+ treatments do I need?
Initial truSculpt flex+ treatment plans typically consist of four to six treatments, but frequency and rest intervals vary depending on your existing level of fitness, shape and goals.
Is truSculpt flex+ painful?
TruSculpt flex+ is not a painful treatment. Patients may feel a gentle contraction sensation during treatment and muscle soreness after treatment, similar to an intense workout.
When will I see my results?
After your truSculpt flex+ treatment, your muscle tone and contour will continue to improve in the weeks following your treatment, with continued improvements in the following months.