With the holiday season drawing nearer, you might be prepping for family get-togethers, redecorating the house or setting aside a gift budget. In all this hustle and bustle, don’t forget to take some time for yourself! Reclaiming a youthful glow in time for the holidays is easy with the help of our state-of-the-art services designed to revitalize your complexion with only minimal downtime. Coming up with your treatment plan now will ensure that you can achieve your desired results in time for any special events you have planned.
Without further ado, let’s dive into some top glow-getting treatments:
If you’re struggling with lost volume or mild to moderate fine lines and wrinkles, we offer a wide selection of dermal fillers that can help you achieve that photo-ready radiance! As we age, our levels of collagen and elastin decline, which can result in lax skin, more pronounced lines and folds and loss of structure. Dermal fillers are soft gels containing a form of hyaluronic acid (HA), a naturally occurring molecule in the body that helps cells retain moisture. When injected into the skin, this gel replenishes lost volume while smoothing out lines and wrinkles for stunningly youthful results. We offer a number of dermal fillers depending on your specific anti-aging goals:
● For smoothing nasolabial folds — Juvéderm® Ultra and Vollure®; Restylane® and Restylane Refyne; Belotero Balance®
● For lip augmentation — Juvéderm Ultra, Volbella®; Restylane
● For restoring volume to the cheeks — Voluma®; Restylane Lyft
A quick treatment that provides dramatic results, Tixel fractional skin resurfacing can help you achieve an intensely refreshed complexion without the use of lasers, needles or radiation. Offering results comparable to more intense services but without the extensive downtime, Tixel is perfect for treating skin concerns like fine lines and wrinkles, uneven pigmentation, acne, acne scarring, rosacea, stretch marks and more. Using Thermal-Mechanical Action (TMA®) technology, this state-of-the-art treatment safely transfers thermal energy to the skin for controlled renewal, making it suitable for almost all skin types and tones — including those with melasma and acne — while being gentle enough to address more delicate areas like the eyelids and décolleté. Most patients see optimal results after a series of three treatments spaced four to six weeks apart. You’ll begin to notice improvements in the weeks following treatment as your collagen regrows.
Intensely revitalize your skin from within while treating a variety of skin concerns with the power of Secret PRO skin resurfacing, a unique technology that combines the skin resurfacing ability of fractional CO2 laser energy with the dermal remodeling power of radiofrequency (RF) microneedling for head-turning, long-lasting complexion improvements. We offer four treatment options, each of which is designed to address specific concerns and skin care goals:
● Secret PRO Ultra Light CO2 is a series of gentle CO2 micro peel treatments designed to address the outermost layers of damaged skin, stimulating new collagen production for a natural complexion boost. For optimal results, we recommend three treatments spaced four weeks apart.
● Secret PRO Ultra CO2 is a more intense treatment option that consists of a single treatment, during which CO2 laser energy is used to correct sun damage, uneven texture and tone and crepey skin. One treatment is enough to achieve your desired results.
● Secret PRO Revive layers both RF microneedling and light CO2 laser resurfacing in one session, boosting the body’s production of collagen and hyaluronic acid for the ultimate Secret PRO treatment. We recommend three treatments spaced one month apart for best results.
● Secret PRO Luxe involves one session combining deep CO2 laser energy and RF microneedling, followed by two RF microneedling sessions to improve texture, pore size and acne scarring while stimulating collagen and elastin growth. A series of three treatments spaced one month apart is recommended for optimal results.
Planning your aesthetic treatments ahead of the holidays can ensure you’ll be looking and feeling your very best just in time for family get-togethers, holiday pictures and gift exchanges! Call 415.887.8718 or Click Here to schedule your consultation today to get started.