March is a perfect transition month. As we inch our way into spring, change is in the air, an unmistakable call for renewal! To put it another way, are you as eager as we are to hit the refresh button? It’s definitely been a long winter, and we need some total-body TLC ASAP!
Without further ado, here are a few of our most popular ways to refresh and revitalize for spring:
Laser skin treatments
Halo™ and BBL® HERO™ by Sciton®, a pioneer in aesthetic technologies, are two of the most powerful and effective skin-renewing tools in the industry. (Studies can back this up.) Because results are our top priority, we’ve invested in Halo and BBL HERO for their ability to reveal dramatic improvements to skin with incredible ease.
- Halo is a laser skin resurfacing treatment that uses two types of laser energy to remove tiny micro-columns of skin and trigger the skin’s natural healing response. As the skin heals, it generates new collagen and elastin growth, revealing smoother texture, brighter tone, smaller pore size, diminished lines and wrinkles and more even tone.
- BBL HERO is the world’s most powerful and efficient photofacial treatment, helping to correct age spots, dark spots, small veins, redness, rosacea and uneven tone on any area of the body within minutes. BBL HERO also stimulates new collagen and elastin, helping to strengthen skin and maintain a years-younger look with repeated treatments.
- When you combine Halo and BBL HERO, you’ll enjoy a synergistic boost of skin renewal and reverse years of sun damage. To keep your skin healthy and youthful, you really can’t beat a yearly Halo and BBL HERO combination treatment. Ask us for more details at your next consultation!
Chemical peels and facials
If lasers aren’t your thing or you have darker skin, chemical peels or a medical-grade facial may be a better fit for you.
- Chemical peels have been around for a long time and the formulas keep getting better and better. We’ll tailor your peel to your goals and downtime preferences. The deeper the peel, the more dramatic the results and the longer the downtime. We typically recommend a series of medium-intensity or light peels to achieve optimal results gradually. Benefits you can expect from a chemical peel include diminished lines and wrinkles, lightened dark spots, improved melasma, smoother texture and brighter, more even tone.
- Our medical-grade facials are administered by Victoria, who does a superb job hand-picking the ideal serums and products for your facial to bring out your absolute best complexion benefits.
Our menu is extensive, so the list of revitalizing treatments could go on and on! Better yet, why don’t you give us call to learn more and set up a personal consultation? Call (415) 887-8718 or request a consultation online to get started today.