If you’re wondering which treatments to prioritize before the holidays roll around, we’ve outlined a holiday beauty prep timeline for you to fit in all your favorite treatments before the busy season begins:
One to three months before: Undergo your series of body contouring treatments.
Many body contouring treatments require a series of treatments and reveal continued improvements in the months following, so it’s important to schedule yours as soon as possible. Depending on your body type, needs, goals and other factors, we will design an ideal treatment plan that works for you. In the meantime, let’s break down the recommended timeline for each treatment so you can plan accordingly:
- CoolSculpting® non-invasive fat reduction: Your targeted fat cells will be naturally flushed from your body in the weeks and months following your treatment. While some patients notice improvement within the first month, many patients may not see results until three months following their treatment.
- CoolTone®: Most patients achieve their goals with a series of four treatments. You may notice results within three weeks following treatment, with optimal benefits after three months.
- TruSculpt® flex+ non-invasive muscle sculpting: Initial treatment plans typically consist of four to six treatments. Your muscle tone and contour will continue to improve in the weeks following your treatment, with continued improvements in the following months.
- TruSculpt iD non-invasive fat reduction: Most patients only require one treatment per area. Your targeted fat cells will gradually be flushed from your body in the weeks following your treatment with optimal results appearing in up to 12 weeks.
- Cellfina® cellulite treatment: Only one treatment is needed to enjoy three years of smoother buttocks or thighs. Results can be seen as soon as three days following your treatment.
Two weeks before: Visit us for your injectable treatments.
- Botox®: It takes four to seven days to reveal optimal age-defying benefits with results lasting up to four months per treatment. Any side effects, such as injection site bruising or swelling, should dissipate within a week or two.
- Dermal fillers: Optimal results can be seen up to two weeks following your session, as it may take time for the filler to settle and any side effects to fully subside. Most fillers offer six to 12 months of benefits, depending on the area treated and your unique response.
Injectables require less time to see optimal results, but it’s important to account for any side effects that may occur. We suggest scheduling your treatments at least two weeks in advance of your holiday outing. Let’s break it down by treatment:
The day before: Carve out time for self-care.
You did it! You survived the hustle and bustle of the season and you’re ready to enjoy the day. Reward yourself for all your hard work by taking some much-need time to yourself. One way we love to unwind is with a relaxing clinical facial. Our results-driven facials are tailored to your skin’s exact needs and feature medical-grade serums to exfoliate dead skin cells and target your specific complexion concerns with total ease. We can’t wait to help you pamper yourself, you deserve it!