The days are longer, the sun is brighter and there’s greenery all around. It’s time to make the most of your summer! No matter how you’re planning to spend the season, there’s no better time to schedule a skin pick-me-up. We offer an extensive range of aesthetic treatments that can help you restore your radiance with little to no downtime.
You don’t need the sun to achieve that sun-kissed glow — we offer quick, safe and effective services that’ll leave you gleaming without having to risk sun damage. Let’s dive into our top glow-getting treatments:
Want to achieve a radiant, healthier-looking complexion without downtime? Look no further than DiamondGlow skin resurfacing! With treatments tailored to your unique skin care needs and goals, DiamondGlow offers relief from skin concerns like roughness, congestion and fine lines while improving skin tone and clarity. What makes this treatment unique is its patented recessed diamond tip wand that simultaneously exfoliates, extracts debris and infuses skin with SkinMedica® Pro-Infusion Serums for stunning results. Following your session, we’ll set you up with an at-home skin care regimen that’ll keep you glowing for the long term. Since there’s no downtime to worry about, you can jump right back into your daily routine with a refreshed complexion.
If you’re looking for a gentle treatment that can provide dramatic improvements to skin texture and tone while targeting skin concerns like crepey skin, acne scars and pigmentation irregularities, microneedling may be ideal for you. Microneedling works by carefully penetrating the skin, creating micro-injuries that stimulate the body’s natural healing response and prompt collagen and elastin production. The result is an intensely refreshed complexion that requires no downtime! We offer several different microneedling treatments, including:
• Traditional microneedling involves using tiny needles to penetrate the skin, creating very small holes that trigger the body’s natural healing response, prompting new collagen and elastin growth to refresh and replenish skin.
• Secret RF microneedling combines microneedling with RF energy to penetrate skin and stimulate collagen growth, allowing for improvements such as acne scars, fine lines, mild crepiness and more. This service is ideal for addressing larger treatment areas.
• Vivace Micro Needle RF combines microneedling with fractional radiofrequency (RF) and LED light therapy to provide results including skin tightening, softened lines and wrinkles, and increased clarity. The needles create micro-injuries in the skin while RF energy heats the dermis to remodel collagen and elastin. Red LED light energy is ideal for anti-aging, while blue LED light energy helps with acne scarring.
Any of these treatments can also be combined with:
• PRP/PRF can provide a host of benefits when administered in tandem with microneedling. Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) or platelet-rich fibrin (PRF) is a concentrated portion of your own blood that’s packed with healing properties and growth factors. Microneedling creates the perfect canvas for PRP/PRF by making small holes in the skin, allowing the PRP/PRF to deeply penetrate and restore the skin. Benefits include improved tone and texture, diminished fine lines and a brighter complexion.
• Exosomes are a powerful add-on to microneedling treatments, carrying essential nutrients like collagen, growth factors, enzymes and protein to repair damaged cells and revitalize the skin, creating a more radiant appearance. Benefits include hydrated and nourished skin, a firmer, more youthful-looking complexion and diminished fine lines and wrinkles.
Belle Transform (PRX-T33) chemical peel
If you want the impressive results of an intense peel without the side effects, the Belle Transform chemical peel may be perfect for you! As the most advanced chemical peel on the market, Belle Transform can boost radiance, plump up lost volume, minimize stretch marks, reduce pore size and much more. Thanks to its unique biorevitalization process that regenerates skin without exfoliating the outer layer, this rejuvenating peel offers dramatic improvements without the extensive downtime required by other chemical peels. For optimal complexion improvements, we typically recommend one to five sessions spaced seven days apart.