This may be the season for spooky, scary things, but the scariest thing you’ll find at Belle Marin Aesthetic Medicine are our scary-good October specials! Each month, we carefully determine our specials to help you save on the treatments you need and deserve most. But how can you know what to expect from these treatments? That’s where we can help, by sharing with you the details and benefits of our favorite fall treatments:
Halo™ laser treatment
Have you already heard about the “Halo Glow”? That’s because it’s real! Halo laser skin renewal is a first-of-its-kind advanced hybrid laser treatment that penetrates both the skin’s surface and deep below for intense revitalization and complexion benefits. Halo is an ideal option for address common concerns such as:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Hyperpigmentation (age spots, sunspots, melasma and more)
- Pore size
- Sun damage
- Dullness and more.
Halo triggers your skin’s natural healing response, which results in a few days to one week of downtime as your skin renews itself. After that, you’ll be able to see smoother, brighter, more vibrant new skin. This month, experience the Halo Glow while we’re offering 15% off Halo laser treatments (regularly $1,700)!
If you’re interested in age-defying complexion improvements without surgery and with little to no downtime, BBL (BroadBand Light) treatments may be for you! At Belle Marin Aesthetic Medicine, we proudly offer BBL HERO™, Forever Young BBL™ and Forever Clear BBL™.
- BBL HERO — BBL HERO photofacials are fast and effective for every area of the body, from your face to your toes. They can reverse years of sun damage and improve a number of common concerns, including hyperpigmentation, rosacea and redness, uneven skin tone, dullness, small veins and broken capillaries. The “HERO” in BBL HERO stands for High Energy Rapid Output. This treatment delivers four times the speed, three times the peak power and twice the cooling of traditional IPL (intense pulsed light) treatments.
- Forever Young BBL — This special type of BBL treatment is a great addition to your long-term beauty regimen if you’re interested in a years-younger look that lasts! Forever Young BBL stimulates the growth of new collagen and elastin, and has been clinically proven to reveal dramatically younger looking, more supple and more evenly toned skin.
- Forever Clear BBL — This special type of BBL treatment effectively clears away acne without creams or medicine. BBL is the world’s most powerful IPL device, delivering light energy deep into your skin to stimulate and regenerate your skin cells. With a series of treatments, you can enjoy clearer, healthier, more radiant skin.
This month, take advantage of 20% off BBL treatments (regularly $1,500-$2,300) and see the benefits for yourself!
Everyone deserves the refreshing, revitalizing feeling of a professional facial, which is why we’re proud to offer a variety of them at Belle Marin! Our results-driven facials feature medical-grade serums and can be customized to your skin’s specific needs. Our selection of facials includes:
- Belle Marin Luxe Facial
- Belle Petite Facial
- Belle Claire Facial
- Back Facial
This month, reach out to us to learn more about each facial and schedule your consultation while we’re offering Buy Two, Get One Free of any facial (regularly $175-$325)!
Fillers are one of the easiest ways to achieve a younger, rejuvenated look! Fillers contain a modified form of hyaluronic acid (HA), which is a naturally occurring substance in the body that helps your skin cells retain moisture. This ultra-smooth and soft gel can restore youthful volume and smooth away lines and wrinkles in the cheeks, nasolabial folds (lines between your nose and mouth), lips, marionette lines, laugh lines and even your hands and chest! Different fillers are designed to address different areas, which is why we provide a range of FDA-approved dermal fillers:
- Juvéderm® family of fillers (Juvéderm Ultra®, Volbella®, Voluma® and Vollure™)
- Belotero Balance®
- Restylane® suite of fillers (Restylane® Lyft, Refyne and Defyne)
This month is the time to give dermal fillers a try because we’re offering $50 off 1 mL of any filler (regularly $600-$900)! Dermal fillers require only minimal downtime and results can last from six months to two years, depending on the kind of filler.