Trying to improve your body can be a challenging and often discouraging process, which is why we provide several non-invasive body contouring treatments here at Belle Marin Aesthetic Medicine. When it comes to taming fat bulges and toning muscle, we need all the help we can get!
If you’re struggling to make a dent in your “problem spots,” have you considered visiting us for a consultation? Most importantly, do you know your options? Here’s a look at CoolSculpting® and CoolTone™, two state-of-the-art body contouring treatments on our menu that can help you get closer to achieving your goals.
● This non-invasive treatment literally freezes fat cells away.
● Reduces up to 25% of targeted fat cells per treatment or cycle.
● Optimal results are typically achieved with a series of treatments.
● Little to no downtime so you can resume your day following treatment.
● Gradual, natural-looking results appear up to three months following treatment.
● This non-invasive treatment stimulates muscles with non-invasive electromagnetic energy.
● Stimulates thousands of muscle contractions, helping to strengthen muscle fibers and improve tone and definition in targeted areas.
● Involves a series of four treatments, spaced a few days apart.
● Results appear in the weeks following treatment, as your muscles strengthen and become more toned.
Body contouring tips:
● Many patients undergo CoolSculpting first, to reduce fat, and then do CoolTone to help further define their target area, Once your excess fat is removed, undergoing more muscle toning can help you achieve the fit look you desire.
● Achieving a stable weight before undergoing any non-invasive body contouring treatment will help you maintain your results for the long term. This means following a healthy diet and exercise regimen should be part of your treatment. CoolSculpting and CoolTone are not intended to be a replacement for healthy habits, as any weight gain can diminish your results.
● Skin tightening and Cellfina® cellulite reduction are other proven tools to help you rejuvenate your target areas. We can help you devise the ideal treatment regimen during your personal consultation!
To learn more about non-invasive body contouring, please call 415.887.8718, send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org or request a consultation online today! Please be aware that we are taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.