You know the excitement you feel when you can fit into your skinny jeans? Or the thrill of waking up to noticeably plumper, smoother-looking skin after applying a new skin care serum before bed? That feeling of hope and progress is why we love seeking professional aesthetic treatments. Here at Belle Marin Aesthetic Medicine, we’re in the business of providing those results! But rather than a one-and-done approach, we prize results-driven routines and periodic maintenance treatments to keep your benefits going long after your appointments with us.
If you’re interested in enhancing your complexion or body for the long term, here’s a look at a few aesthetic treatments that keep on giving.
● Halo™ fractional laser skin resurfacing uses laser energy to create controlled damage and stimulate your skin’s natural healing response. As your skin heals, it triggers the growth of new collagen and elastin. With Halo and other skin renewal treatments (BBL™, Vivace™, ProFractional™, SkinTyte II™), you’ll see benefits in the months following your treatment, as your skin’s renewal is a slow and gradual process. Skin renewal also offers buildable benefits, so the more you do, the better your skin looks!
● Cellfina® cellulite treatment provides up to three years of smoother looking skin with only one treatment! We use a local anesthetic to ensure your comfort while we use a special device to break the connective bands of tissue that cause your cellulite to form.
● CoolSculpting® is another body contouring treatment that provides long-lasting results. Following treatment, you’ll start to notice improvements up to three months following your session. Once your fat cells are disabled, they can never return, which means you can enjoy long-lasting contour improvements as long as you maintain a stable weight. CoolSculpting also affords buildable benefits, since the more treatments you do, the more fat cells will be disabled.
● Vivace™ Microneedle RF is a microneedling treatment that uses radiofrequency energy and LED light to stimulate skin tightening and remodeling for smoother, younger, brighter-looking skin anywhere on the body. Vivace is skin renewal, so it provides gradual improvements as your skin generates new collagen and elastin. It’s also a buildable treatment, so we perform a series of treatments to achieve your best results.
● Thread Lifts are a wonderful alternative to surgical face lifts. The PDO threads we use are fully dissolvable, so there’s no risk of scar tissue. The threads provide an immediate lifting and smoothing effect, but they also work inside the skin by stimulating new collagen growth, and that’s why you’ll experience age-defying benefits long after your treatment.
● Botox® and dermal fillers provide months of younger-looking skin. These treatments are known for providing temporary results, but they actually stimulate new collagen growth, which means you’re getting more longer-lasting benefits than you may realize. The other benefit with injectables is that the more regularly you do them, the less product you need to maintain your benefits, saving you time and money.
We are determined to help you love your look, and we’ll work closely with you to do just that, providing results you can count on that last! To learn more about any of the above treatments or anything else on our menu, please email email@example.com to set up a virtual consultation or simply message us on our website chat feature, Podium. Or, you can always call us at 415.887.8718 and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.